* Makeup-RMG (rubber mask grease), Theatrical, Airbrush etc./whichever you're comfortable using.
* Makeup brushes, sponges, q-tips, powder etc.
* Remover-Choose one that is compatible with the adhesive you're using. There are many adhesives & removers on the market, not all will work together.
Can I reuse it? How many times?
* It depends on the prosthetic piece and what it's being used for. Some pieces are thinner than others. Each use will cause a little more wear and tear on it. It also depends how patient and careful you are during the removal process. That being said, here's what we have told people:
Film-A fresh piece for each shoot is preferred by most movie makers, especially if they are shooting in HD and are doing closeups.
Theatrical Productions-Depending on the length of the production and the actors, usually 2-4 times.
Haunters/Scareactors-We've been told that some scareactors have used their pieces 10-20 times. Most of them take very good care of their pieces because they love their characters.
For the average user-We typically tell them 2-4 times. There again it all depends on how you remove and care for it.
Can you make Custom prosthetics/masks?
* Yes, we can! Let us know what it is you are wanting done. Please include any drawings, photo reference you might have. Contact us at www.boneyardfx.com.
Do you offer wholesale/discount pricing?
* We do! Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information and terms.